CADILLAC KEY FOB BATTERY REPLACEMENT
In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions how to change the key fob battery on various Cadillac remotes.
HOW TO REPLACE CADILLAC KEY FOB BATTERY
- Locate the small indentation on the right side of the case.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pop open the key fob carefully.
- Use your finger to remove the battery. Pull it up. Never use the screwdriver or anything that can damage the transmitter.
- Replace the battery with your new one (CR2032 battery).
- Snap the transmitter back together to complete the task.
CADILLAC KEY FOB REPLACEMENT
Car keys have become much more complicated to duplicate meaning car key cutting and key programming have become a more skilled art form and with our qualified Cadillac locksmith technicians, we can help you with any problems including Cadillac car key programming, car key cutting, spare car keys, and car unlocking.